What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
We do it for the impact
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Have a passion for problem solving? You’ve come to the right place. We’re seeking Business Development Associates to join our Global Sales Support program. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of sales support in procuring C-level executives in some of the world’s most successful companies as potential new clients.
About the role
You’ll advance your career through a best in class sales development program. Learn to apply strategic thinking and relationship building to engage executives on using Gartner’s research and advisory services to solve their most pressing business challenges around the world. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong business development of new clients.
What you’ll do
- Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients.
- Utilize business acumen to research companies, C-Level executives, business trends, and competitive intelligence to create detailed research based strategic communication plans.
- Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone and email (including cold calling).
- Educate prospective clients on the value of Gartner’s renowned products and services.
- Partner with Business Development Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of supporting their monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
Why you’ll want it
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you’re passionate).
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Competitive total rewards including compensation, benefits and generous time off
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (all degree disciplines welcome)
- As this is a Graduate level position, you must be graduating in 2021 to be considered for this position
- Relevant work or internship in sales or customer service
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Excellent communication, writing, problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Collaborating with others to solve problems